3-5 June 2019, Shanghai, China
Aquatech China is the largest international water trade show in China for the fields of process, drinking and wastewater. The upcoming edition of Aquatech China takes place on 3-5 June 2019 at the National Exhibition and Conference Center in Shanghai.
Aquatech China focuses on products and services within the water technology supply chain such as wastewater treatment equipment, point of use, and membrane technology; these segments are matched with relevant visitor target groups.
The trade show has retained an incredibly high level of loyalty from Chinese as well as international visitors and exhibitors. During this yearly event, you will meet over 1,900 exhibitors and over 80,000 visitors from all over the world. We have so much to show you at Aquatech China! In-depth international conferences, theme pavilions, innovative products, inspiring talks by experts and much more. With government funding at an all-time high, this is a very interesting time to explore the possibilities of the Chinese water market.
The water industries East meets West where knowledge and technical solutions exchange hands to the benefit of both. We are extremely proud that for numerous international companies, Aquatech China is the stepping stone into this huge market and the beginning of many successful business stories in China.
International Networking at High-Level Seminars
The Aquatech concept all around the world connects businesses, governments and science and Aquatech China is no exception. It drives business, spreads knowledge and the networking opportunities are second to none. The content at Aquatech China is provided by high-brow speakers and participants including representatives of international financing institutions and development banks, as well as Chinese regulators, government officials, contractors, technology providers, and end-users.
Creating Value in Industries
Next to a packed show floor, an esteemed speaker line up will present at the Industrial Water Leadership Forum providing highly topical content combined with unique Chinese insight.
This year’s Industrial Water Leaders Forum’’ will outline the water challenges confronting the industries under the theme ‘Creating value in industries’. Industries in China are facing water challenges like never due to stricter regulations on water usage and discharge. Meanwhile, they are beginning to look at water in a new way. Rather than a free raw material to be used and abused as they choose, businesses are beginning to see the opportunity to benefit both the environment and their shareholders through better water stewardship. More and more industries are encouraged to seek the expertise of a third party, who could offer cost-saving solutions that could not only help them to meet the regulations but also maximize water and energy efficiency, allowing them to focus on their core production business.
Industrial Water Leaders Forum 2019 will be held on 3rd June, the first day of Aquatech, at the InterContinental Shanghai Hongqiao NECC. The forum is jointly hosted by Ecolab, Global Water Intelligence (GWI) and Aquatech Global Events. Alliance for Water Stewardship is the supporting organization of the event.
Digitalization of Water – Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment
This bi-lingual seminar will be held the first time this year (on 4 June), organized by China Europe Water Platform (CEWP). Experts, utilities, governmental organizations and companies operating in the fields of Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment will be brought together to discuss the future challenges and opportunities of smart water. Many practical issues will be involved during the seminar, like “What are the major digital technology disruptors that companies in the water business will face?” and “How does this development affect both the Chinese and European water markets?”
Also Going On During Aquatech China 2019
- A New Generation of Water Professionals: The Future Water Leaders Programme, co-organized by Wetskills, include a variety of keynote sessions, personal stories, innovations, and cooperation. International young professionals gathered at the vibrant hub.
- Matchmaking for European Companies: Are you looking for new business partners in the water technology industry? The EU Project Innovation Centre (EUPIC), the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and China Europe Water Platform (CEWP) offer you an opportunity to meet potential new collaborators for your business ventures, during Aquatech China 2019.
- AquaStage Seminars & Workshops: Knowledge exchange and networking are an important part of the Aquatech platform. The AquaStages offer visitors and exhibitors networking opportunities and easy access to educational sessions.
- Discover the Country Pavilions: Aquatech China features a wide number of country pavilions, such as the Holland, Bavarian and Europe Village pavilion. Well-known national and international companies and associations will join hands to present their countries with innovations.
- Co-located Events: Benefit from free entrance to co-located shows: FlowTech, EcoTech Air, EcoTech Waste, BuildEx and Watres. These events are free for you to visit as an Aquatech China visitor.
Smart Water & Waste World Magazine is a Media Partner of Aquatech China show.
© Smart Water & Waste World. Send us your editorial contributions at [email protected]