Smart Water & Waste World (SWWW) is going to organize the 5th Episode of its most successful Monthly Webinar Series – IWET on the occasion of World Water Day 2021 (22 March). Click here to confirm your registration on Zoom.
The webinar will feature the best of Technical Presentations, Case Study Presentations, and Q&A Sessions on Industrial Water & Effluent Treatment plants, systems, technologies, and processes.
Office of the Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India
- Forward Water Technologies, Canada
- Goldfinch Engineering Systems, India
- Aquaporin A/S, Denmark
- Binder GmbH, Germany
- DR. C. HOWIE HONEYMAN, CEO, FORWARD WATER TECHNOLOGIES INC, Canada
- SANTOSH BHIDE, Director Business Development, GOLDFINCH ENGINEERING SYSTEMS PVT LTD, India
- SØREN ROBENHAGEN, Sales Director Industrial Water, AQUAPORIN A/S, Denmark
- DR. MRITUNJAY CHAUBEY, Global VP – Environment, Sustainability & Green Cell, UPL LTD, India
- FILZA SHAIKH, Process Engineer – BINDER ENGINEERING GMBH, Germany
- MICHAEL BICKENDORFF, Process Engineer in Industrial Applications – BINDER ENGINEERING GMBH, German
- C. SRIPATI, Expert Engineer – INTERNATIONAL CENTRE FOR CLEAN WATER (ICCW), India
- HARALD KLEIVEN, Sales Director Emerging Markets – CAMBI GROUP, Norway
- KAILASH SHIRODKAR, CEO – SMART WATER & WASTE WORLD Magazine, India
Brief Information on Upcoming Webinar:-
Date: 22nd March 2021, 3:00 to 5:30 PM IST
How to Register for Free? Click here to confirm your registration on Zoom
Organizer: Smart Water & Waste World Magazine
Contact: Mamta Singh, email@example.com
Industry Verticals: Open to all Industries
Confirmed Benefits for All Attendees:-
1) ‘IWET Special’ E-Certificate
2) Free PDF Copy of: “Booklet – Industrial Case Studies Vol.5”
3) Free Access of SWWW Videos Archive
4) Priority in Registrations of All Webinars of April
YouTube Video Archive of Previous Two Editions:
IWET 01, 30th November 2020: https://youtu.be/obbmEUkPY_U
IWET 02, 28th December 2020: https://youtu.be/VNXitxOtXBE
IWET 03, 25th January 2021: https://youtu.be/93qPYMNpqak
IWET 04, 22nd February 2021: https://youtu.be/K5E5UbhetNg
SNAPSHOT OF IWET
SNAPSHOT OF IWET
Who Should Attend IWET Webinars?
Industrial Plant Operators, ETP & STP Officials & Managers (Heads, Supervisors & Engineers), Project Managers, EHS Heads & Executives, Environment Consultants, Corporate Sustainability Officers (CSOs), Factory Managers, PCB Officials, etc.
IWET webinar will also have a lengthy Q&A session – so, do not forget to “submit your specific question” or “plant-related problems and queries” here. Email your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IWET Zoom Page (for free registration): https://tinyurl.com/62swevm4
IWET LinkedIn Event Page (follow for latest updates): https://www.linkedin.com/events/6775664961130639360/
What is IWET…?
India has been picked as one of the top four markets in global water treatment with Brazil, China, and the United States. The country is experiencing rapid industrialization, population growth and economic growth, and to sustain these demands more reliable supplies of municipal and industrial water is needed. Industrial Water & Wastewater Treatment and Reuse will be the most exciting areas for future growth. Wastewater & Effluent management has been given a high priority in various government initiatives and policies as well.
Each industrial plant or facility has unique water quality requirements. Therefore, there is a constant need of equipment & system designed for targeted and specific Process Water problems to generate water that meets established industrial water quality standards. This Process Water can be used in manufacturing processes for rinsing, plating, coating, cooling, washing, and makeup water, etc. Ultrapure Water can meet highly stringent limits for a wide range of contaminants. With innovation technologies industries can now Reuse the Treated Water to manufacture products and earn cost-saving benefits in long-term.
Rapid industrialization is adversely impacting the environment globally. Pollution by inappropriate management of industrial wastewater is one of the major environmental problems in India as well, especially with burgeoning small scale industrial sector in the country. To address the pollution coming out from industries, adoption of cleaner production technologies and waste minimization initiatives are being encouraged. Common Effluent Treatment Plants (CETPs) are considered as one of the viable solution for small to medium enterprises for effective wastewater treatment. However, many of the operating CETPs are not performing optimally due to various technical and managerial reasons.
Industrial Wastewater deals with advanced technological solutions for the treatment of industrial wastewater such as aerobic granular biomass based systems, advanced oxidation processes integrated with biological treatments, membrane contactors and membrane chemical reactors. Wastewater from pharmaceutical, chemical and food industries as well as landfill leachates are specifically considered as representative of major problems encountered when treating industrial streams.
The IWET Content
Innovative and Integrated Technologies for Industrial Treatment will be Explained by Speakers. This is followed by a Full-Length Q&A Session – A Unique SWWW Highlight for Attendees – where Problems are discussed & Queries are Answered by ‘Expert Panel’ to a Wide Variety of Industrial Audience in a Highly-Interactive Session.
- New Concepts, Processes and Technologies for Industrial Water & Wastewater Treatment with Potential Benefits for Stable Quality of Water, Effluents, Energy & Operational Costs-Saving, and Environmental Protection
- New Sets of Advanced Standards for Treatment. Case Studies by End-Users.
- New Information Supporting Development & Implementation of Water Legislation & Pollutions Norms Explained by Guest-Speakers.
© Smart Water & Waste World. Send us your editorial contributions at email@example.com