Smart Water & Waste World (SWWW) is going to organize the 3rd Episode of its most successful Monthly Webinar Series – iWET on 15th December 2021). Click here to confirm your registration on Zoom.
It will feature Technical Presentations, Case Study Presentations, and Q&A Sessions on Industrial Water & Effluent Treatment plants, systems, technologies, and processes.
COUNTRY PARTNER: Canada
- Forward Water Technologies, Canada
- MANTECH (Canada)
- Annabelle Larouche, Counsellor & Senior Trade Commissioner – Global Affairs Canada
- Robert V. Menegotto, President & CEO – MANTECH, Canada
- Col. Bhaskar Tatwawadi, Director – Double Shotz Pte Ltd, India
- Grant Thornley, VP Engineering Sales – Forward Water Technologies (FWT), Canada
- Santosh Bhide, Director BD – Goldfinch Engineering (Indian Partner of FWT)
- Kailash Shirodkar, CEO – SWWW Media, India (Moderator)
Confirmed Benefits for All Attendees:-
1) IWET E-Certificate
2) Free PDF Booklet: Industrial Case Studies Vol. 8
3) Free Access of SWWW Videos Archive
4) Priority Invitations in Registrations of All Webinars of Dec & Jan
5) Bonus: Free PDF Version: SWWW Magazine (latest issue)
YouTube Video Archive of Previous Editions:
Click here to view and subscribe our official channel: www.youtube.com/c/SmartWaterWasteWorld
Who Should Attend IWET Webinars?
Industrial Plant Operators, ETP & STP Officials & Managers (Heads, Supervisors & Engineers), Project Managers, EHS Heads & Executives, Environment Consultants, Corporate Sustainability Officers (CSOs), Factory Managers, PCB Officials, etc.
IWET webinar will also have a lengthy Q&A session – so, do not forget to “submit your specific question” or “plant-related problems and queries” here. Email your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Smart Water & Waste World. Send us your editorial contributions at email@example.com