Singapore: Through its business unit SOLYS, Veolia Water Technologies has launched the SIRION™ Pro range, a simplified version of the SIRION™ RO range. A compact, plug-and-play system which integrates AQUAVISTA™ digital services, SIRION™ Pro is dedicated to the high-quality industrial process water production.
In January 2020, Solys began to expand its SIRION RO product line by introducing the SIRION™ Advanced. Recognizable by its latest-generation design, this model is a true plug-and-play product, the most user-friendly standard small RO skid available on the market, developed to be easily used by maintenance technicians and end-users.
Today, Veolia is responding to customers’ demands for both high-end and entry-level products with the unveiling of the new SIRION Pro. It stands out by offering more basic features, a choice of 4 different options, at a lower cost.
Both SIRION Advanced and SIRION Pro are capable of removing up to 98% of dissolved inorganics and over 99% of large dissolved organics, colloids and particles. Applicable to most industrial sectors and reuse applications projects, they include 11 models covering permeate flow rates from 100 to 5,000 l/h.
Its new features include:
- Modern 7″ touchscreen HMI
- Veolia-design easy to integrate into standardized treatment lines
- Easy transportation: the membrane pressure vessel length has been reduced to only 1 meter
- Fast commissioning: upgraded design does not require dismantling and reassembly on-site, system starts-up within 2 hours!
- User-friendly service with the instrumentation and valves at the front of the unit for easy maintenance and operation (no hidden connection)
- New controller VEOLIA RO40. Possibility to monitor and control locally with the HMI or remotely with AQUAVISTA™ digital services
- Packaged with service contract through Veolia worldwide service network VRO Membranes provided by Veolia.
Veolia Water Technologies provides the complete range of services required to design, deliver, maintain and upgrade water and wastewater treatment facilities and systems for industrial clients and public authorities. The company’s extensive technology portfolio features everything from online diagnostic solutions to evaporation and crystallization, energy-producing sludge treatment, state-of-the-art desalination, laboratory-grade water, and mobile water services. By optimizing both processes and monitoring, Veolia Water Technologies helps clients reduce their water footprint while generating considerable savings in energy and chemical consumption.
© Smart Water & Waste World. Send us your editorial contributions at [email protected]