Consolidated revenue of Rs. 2,557 crores with an order book of over Rs. 11,000 crores.
India: VA Tech WABAG Limited has recently announced its financial results for the financial year ended on 31st March 2020.
FY 19-20 Highlights:
- Order Book of over Rs. 11,000 Crore including Framework contracts
- Consolidated Revenue of Rs. 2,557 Crore
- Consolidated EBITDA of Rs. 246 Crore; EBITDA Margin of 9.6%
- Consolidated PAT of Rs. 910 Millions
- Consolidated operational cash flow of Rs. 245 Crore
- Standalone Revenue of Rs. 1,746 Crore
- Standalone EBITDA of Rs. 177 Crore; EBITDA Margin of 10.1%
- Standalone PAT of Rs. 588 Million
- The standalone operational cash flow of Rs. 132 Crore
Commenting on the results, Rajiv Mittal, Managing Director, VA Tech WABAG Limited said, “In line with our strategy to improve focus on execution and cash management, we are happy to have returned to positive operating cash flow this year, both at a Group and Standalone level and to have achieved a reduction of Rs. 250 Crore in our net debt year over year.
Our fourth-quarter revenues have grown year over year despite the slowdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic towards the end of the financial year.
Also, our robust order book with competitive margins has yielded results this year, as our operational margins have improved significantly. We are confident of this trend to continue in the long run and reflect in our bottom line, as the execution increases.”
FY 19-20 Highlights
- Globally, our O&M sites continued to operate despite lockdown across the geographies as they are essential services with enhanced social distancing and safety protocols.
- One city – One operator concept based breakthrough projects in Agra & Ghaziabad bagged and activities commenced during the year.
- Highest ever order book, in the history of WABAG so far.
- Secured Hybrid Annuity projects at Kolkata and Patna for building sustainable wastewater infrastructure for both the cities.
- Successful completion of one of India’s largest and technologically advanced water reuse plant in Koyambedu, Chennai.
- Ranked 6th globally among the “World’s top 50 private water operators” as per Global Water Intelligence (GWI), for ensuring safe drinking water and a clean environment for over 48 million people across the globe.
- Secured the “Most Innovative Company” Award at the International Desalination Association (IDA) World Congress 2019, in Dubai.
- Won two prestigious Global laurels at the Global Water Summit – 2019 held in London. The distinction award under “Wastewater Treatment Plant of the Year” category was bestowed upon the 40 million liters per day (MLD) Madinat-Salman WWTP at Bahrain while the 54 MLD IOCL Paradip ETP and Water Recycling Plant at Odisha received the Highly Commended Award under “Industrial Water Project of the Year”.
VA Tech WABAG Limited acts as a systems specialist and full-service provider with a focus on the planning, installation, and operation of drinking and wastewater plants for local government and industry in the growth markets of Asia, North Africa, Middle East, the Central and Eastern Europe states. The WABAG Group represents a leading multinational player with a workforce of over 1,600 and has companies and offices in more than 20 countries. Since 1995, WABAG has completed over 900 water and wastewater plants worldwide.
© Smart Water & Waste World. Send us your editorial contributions at email@example.com